Instead of a new blog post this week, I spent time updating a couple of my previous blogs with new products and recipes that I’ve had experience with. I want to ensure that my content is current, and truthfully, I don’t have enough free time to both revise and create new posts. I also went back through and categorized many of my older posts. It was interesting for me to see how much I’ve evolved in the past 5 years of publishing on this blog. I would never want to delete my older content or erase pieces of my story; however, many of my posts feel like they were written in another lifetime. In those cases, I left them “uncategorized”, which is actually fitting, as that’s pretty much how I felt back then.
Before this year, I posted sporadically whenever I felt inspired, and I never spent enough energy to build my blog into anything more; I was missing intention. In late January, I committed to uploading weekly blog posts to understand if this blog was something I wanted to pour effort into. Needless to say, it’s become a passion. I’m not sure if weekly blog posts are sustainable for me as a busy mom, but I will definitely continue to see this blog as a priority. On May 30, WordPress surprised me by congratulating me for hitting the 10,000 lifetime views achievement. I’ve enjoyed every minute of it, and I’m proud of this little page. Thank you for following along and fueling my passion for writing and connecting with others.
This past week was full of spending time with my family and son, as I celebrated my 26th birthday on Tuesday. I’m thankful to be where I am today and to have a fresh year of growth ahead of me.
In case you want to go back and see the new updates, here is a quick overview of the changes:
- Best Dairy-Free Alternatives: Budget Friendly
- Added Field Roast’s Chao Shreds
- Updated butter section, as I’ve since experimented with butters
- Added Miyoko’s Creamery European Style Cultured Vegan Butter
- How Not to Waste Sourdough Discard
- Added Sourdough Blueberry Scones with a Lemon Glaze
- Added Vegan Sourdough Crackers [Cheesy Flavor]
- The Top Meatless Chicken Nuggets: Reviewed
- Added Beyond Meat Plant-Based Chicken Tenders
- Added Impossible Chicken Nuggets
- Added Dinosaur Simulate Chicken Nuggs
Until next time,